An ancient and beautiful land now recovering from its turbulent past, welcomes visitors through its bustling gateway cities of Ho Chi Minh (former known as “Saigon”) and Hanoi. Steeped in culture, coupled with remarkable sightseeing opportunities, friendly people and over 2,000 kilometers of stunning coastline, much of which is undeveloped, Vietnam is an exciting country just waiting to be explored.
- International and domestic economy class airfare on Vietnam Airlines;
- Airport tax and fuel surcharge (currently $250, subject to change);
- Twelve-night accommodation at four-star hotels as indicated or similar on twin-shared basis;
- One-night accommodation on a four-star Junk Boat in Halong Bay;
- Transfers and transport by air-conditioned vehicle;
- Cruises as stated in the itinerary;
- Meals and sightseeing with entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary;
- Tip to guides and drivers ($70 per person);
- English-speaking guide.
1. Travel insurance;
2. Vietnam visa fee (currently $110, subject to change);
3. Personal expenses;
4. Any meals and services not mentioned in the itinerary.