This special designed itinerary not only includes the highlights of Vietnam, but also the highlights of Cambodia. Travel to Vietnam, a hardly untouched soil, abounding with beautiful scenery, historical cultural heritage and its friendly atmosphere together with its neighbouring country, Cambodia for its legendary and mystical lost city of Angkor is a lifetime experience for you.
1. Vietnam Airlines international and domestic economy class airfare with airport tax and fuel surcharge;
2. One way ticket from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap with taxes by Cambodia Angkor Air;
3. Thirteen-night accommodation at four-star hotels as indicated or similar on twin-shared basis in Vietnam and in Cambodia;
4. One-night accommodation on a four-star Junk Boat in Ha Long Bay, Vietnam;
5. Transfers and transport by air-conditioned vehicle all through;
6. Cruises as stated in the itinerary;
7. Meals and sightseeing with entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary;
8. Tip for driver and guide;
9. English-speaking guide.
1. Travel insurance;
2. Vietnam visa fee (currently $130, subject to change);
3. Cambodia visa fee (currently $110 including postage, subject to change);
4. Personal expenses;
5. Any meals and any other services not mentioned in the itinerary.