We provide you with a good opportunity to explore an undiscovered country, Sri Lanka, which appeal and pleasures are myriad. During this tour you will find the endless beaches, timeless ruins, welcoming people, oodles of elephants, killer surf, cheap prices, fun trains, famous tea, flavourful food etc. Our well designed and fully inclusive tour incorporates the following highlights: being tucked away in the bustling town of Negombo, enjoying a boat Ride through tangled mangroves, experiencing a Jeep safari at Wilpattu National Park, being amazed by Anuradhapura’s Ancient Ruins, witnessing the Medieval Capital: Polonnaruwa, marvelling at Sigiriya fantastic “Fortress in the Sky”, admiring the Dambulla Rock Caves, feeling your senses at Matale Spice Garden, making friend with an elephant in Pinnawela,
being touched by a stunning Cultural Show and viewing the Temple of the Tooth Relic and the Royal Botanical Gardens in Kandy, indulging on a Scenic Train Journey from Kandy to Nanu Oya, having a nature walk at Horton Plains, seeing the scenic Kitulgala, exploring the Dutch period Fort in Galle, relaxing on a beautiful and pristine beach in the south west coast and discovering the charm of Colombo.
- Singapore Airlines return air-ticket Australia – Singapore – Sri Lanka;
- Airport tax and fuel surcharge;
- Transfers and transport all through;
- Eleven-night accommodation at 4-star hotels;
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary;
- Sightseeing tours with entrance fees;
- Professional English-speaking guide.
- Gratuities to guide and driver.
- Visa fee (if applicable);
- Extras of personal nature;
- Extra services other than those specified.