Participants of this one-day tour to the New South Wales’ region of Orange have a chance to experience some slow-paced farm life and pick their own cherries from one of the local orchards. Breathing crisp fresh air, both adults and kids can enjoy time amongst nature and have fun with friends and family.
- This tour is not suitable for children under the ages of 3 years old.
- Blue Mountain Echo Point (3 sisters)
- Permission to pick cherries
- English speaking driver guide
- Return transfer
Dates & Prices
Covid-19 precaution measures in place
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must fill out a travel information form
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check