This Grand Balkan one-way coach tour starts in Zagreb, and travels to the Balkans most distinct towns, sights and spots in Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Albania, Macedonia, Bulgaria and Serbia. On the way you will experience the history, culture, and everyday life of different nations and religions living together on the peninsula of Balkans.
- Economy class airfare Sydney/Melbourne – Doha – Zagreb//Belgrade – Doha – Sydney/Melbourne on Qatar Airways with airport tax and fuel surcharge;
- Seventeen-night accommodation on double/twin shared basic in nice 4 star hotels with buffet breakfasts (accommodation near Dubrovnik will be on Bosnian side).
- Seventeen dinners and one lunch, mostly at hotel restaurants, some dinners (as mentioned in the itinerary) will be organized with program in the local restaurants;
- Transportation with modern air-conditioned bus according to the itinerary;
- All highway tolls and road taxes and parking fees according to the itinerary;
- Sightseeing with entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary;
- Step on local English-speaking guides in some places;
- English speaking guide for complete duration of the trip;
- Gratuities to guide and drivers ($170 per person for the whole trip).
- Travel insurance;
- Beverage at meals;
- Meals such as lunches not mentioned in the itinerary;
- Other entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary;
- Personal expenses.