Our India and Sri Lanka combined tour is very unique and special. In India, you will visit the golden triangle, which always provides a vast array of sites, sounds and architectural wonders; the bustling bazaars of Delhi and Jaipur, the Taj Mahal at Agra; these are truly the ‘Highlights’ of a visit to India and here they are encompassed in a sensible time frame on this wonderful tour. Sri Lanka is an undiscovered country, whose appeal and pleasures are myriad. During this tour you will find the endless beaches, timeless ruins, welcoming people, oodles of elephants, killer surf, cheap prices, fun trains, famous tea, flavourful food etc. Our well designed and fully inclusive tour incorporates many highlights of these two countries, which let you explore two subcontinental countries and experience the lifestyle of them at a very affordable price.
- Singapore Airlines international airfare into Delhi, India and out of Colombo, Sri Lanka as indicated;
- International airport taxes, fuel surcharge and airlines levy (currently $250, subject to change);
- International air-ticket from Delhi, India to Colombo, Sri Lanka with taxes;
- Twin-share accommodation at 4-star hotels;
- Meals as stated in the itinerary;
- Sightseeing tours with admission fees included in the itinerary;
- Transfers and transport all throughout the trip by A/C vehicle;
- Service of professional English-speaking local guides.
- Travel insurance;
- Tips to guide and driver ($5 per person per day);
- India visa fee (currently $210, subject to change) and Sri Lanka visa fee (currently $60, subject to change);
- Personal expenses, camera fee/ Monument entrances in India (payable directly, total Monument entrance fees: about US $30 per person).