Egypt has a history of more than 7,000 years and it was home to one of the best documented civilizations of the world. Across the centuries and millennia there have been numerous cultures and peoples who have lived in Egypt and ruled it too. The result of that nowadays, are the leftover monuments and memoirs representing cultural diversity, human life and survival through it all.
Our Egypt tour will get you a chance to experience and see 7,000 years of history and civilization of Egypt. Indulge yourself in the color and chaos of Cairo, delve into ancient history at the Egyptian Museum, experience sublime wonder at the Pyramids of Giza, cruise along the Nile in comfort, marvel at monumental temples at Abu Simbel, browse the New Library in Alexandria and wander the bustling Khan el-Khalili Bazaars in Cairo.
- Return Etihad Airways international economy class airfare to Cairo, Egypt from Australia as indicated;
- Airport tax and fuel surcharge (currently $200, subject to change);
- Twin-share accommodation at 4-star hotels as mentioned or similar in the itinerary;
- Four-night accommodation on a five-star Nile cruise as stated or similar;
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (Buffet breakfasts at hotels, local or Western lunches and dinners at local restaurants or in the hotels);
- Entry fees to all the mentioned sites including Alexandria Library and Great Pyramid of Giza (outside only);
- Abu Simbel day tour;
- All tours and excursions as mentioned in the itinerary;
- Transfers and transport throughout the trip by A/C vehicle;
- Egypt Domestic flights with taxes: Cairo – Luxor//Aswan – Cairo;
- Service of professional Egyptologist and English-speaking guide.
- Egypt entry visa fee ($70, subject to change);
- Travel Insurance;
- Personal expenses.
- Entrance fee to visit inside of Pyramid, Mummies room in The Egyptian Museum and Tutankhamun treasure room;
- Entry to Tutankhamun and Nefertari tomb at Valley of the Kings;
- Any visits to sites with extra entry fees not mentioned and included in our itinerary;
- Any sound and light shows;
- Tip to guide and driver (US$6 per person per day to your guide and driver to share).