This is a tour aimed at providing comfortable travel with private transfers, and quality hotels. On the itinerary are visits to Turkey’s main attractions including the Topkapi Palace and Grand Bazaar of Istanbul, the Museum of Anatolian Civilization in Ankara, the lunar landscape and cave churches of Cappadocia, the stunning Pamukkale, nicknamed white Cotton Castle, the ancient Roman ruins of Ephesus, the house of the virgin Mary, the Troy with its famous wooden horse and the historical Gallipoli.
- Singapore Airlines return economy class air-ticket to Turkey via Singapore as indicated, airport tax and fuel surcharge;
- Twin or double shared accommodation at 4 star hotels as listed below or similar;
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (Buffet breakfasts at hotels, Western dinners at local restaurants or in the hotel);
- Sightseeing tours with admission fees included in the itinerary;
- Transfers and transport throughout the trip by A/C vehicle and service of professional English-speaking local guide.
- Travel insurance;
- Turkey visa fee;
- Optional tours (which are organised by our ground operator in Turkey and you can enquire about the price and pay direct to the guide there);
- Personal expenses;
- Gratuities to guide and driver ($8 per person per day to your guide and driver to share. Pay over to your guide in Turkey).